The rose symbolizes love. When explored in tattoo art this queen of flowers doesn’t need to be lavish and overwrought, the rose can be equally arresting as a simple tattoo image.
The rose is a timeless tattoo design and will always remain so. It’s a favorite for almost every style of tattoo art design. It’s a bloom almost universally recognized, even in outline form.
The 51 simple rose tattoo examples in this gallery do an amazing job focusing on the simplicity of the rose, opting for clean interpretations that focus on minimalism or simple shading and color.
2. Simple Rose Tattoos featuring Heavy Black Ink Line
3. Forearm Simple Rose Tattoo Ideas
4. Simple Rose Tattoos for the Hand
5. Fine Line and Cursive Simple Rose Tattoo
6. Realistic Simple Rose Tattoo Ideas
8. Small and Simple Rose Tattoo Art
9. Simple Rose Thigh Tattoo Designs
10. Colorful yet Simple Rose Tattoo Ideas
11. Simple Rose Tattoos for the Wrist